Supplemental tuition helps bridge-the-gap between the cost of education and the in-parish tuition rate. For one child, the actual cost of education is $5,750 or $1,810 above the in-parish rate.
This current school year (2016-2017), we received approximately $50,000 in supplemental tuition which was used to:
- Fund on-going technology investments.
- Install classroom libraries in grades 5-8.
- Provide additional resources in the Excel Center and classrooms.
- Provide teachers with additional professional development to promote best teaching practices.
- Increase tuition assistance
For the upcoming year (2017-2018), we plan to allocate funds to:
- Supplement tuition assistance.
- Technology enhancements.
- Increase wireless infrastructure.
- Document cameras.
- Laptop carts.
- Provide additional resources in the Excel Center.
- Provide teachers with additional professional development.
- NCEAA Conference 2017/2018.
Thank you for considering a supplemental tuition contribution to help support a high level of investment in the school while keeping the tuition rate affordable. All supplemental tuition contributions are tax deductible.